An Instagram account dedicated to sharing strangers who look like famous celebrity clones/doppelgängers with stories of what others think about them have left Thedistin.com astonished as we get to know that they are enjoying a fair amount of popularity thanks to their striking resemblance to stars.
People aren’t as unique as they want to believe. Nearly all of us have been in a situation where we’re walking around town and we spot someone who looks exactly like a friend of ours. Or even us. It’s a very peculiar feeling to realize that we’re not alone. That there’s at least one person out there who is our copy. Our twin. Our doppelganger.
You’d never believe it until you met them yourself: a real doppelgänger. Science has proof now of the fact that although our features vary more than any other animal, our genes do not. Thus, sometimes when our genes run out of options, 2 similar faces get created at different ends of the globe.
Do you know what’s awesome? Looking just like a celebrity. Plenty of other people think so, which is why they became part of the ‘Same de la Same’ Instagram community that is dedicated to sharing celebrity look-alike photos with the entire world. We’ve picked out some of the best side by side comparison photos, so upvote the ones that left an impression, and share this post with your pals to see whether they notice the photos are of famous doppelgangers and not the celebrities themselves. And let us know in the comments what popular celebrity your friends think you look like (for example, some of my pals think I look a bit like Keanu Reeves).
With a huge credit going to an Instagram account dedicated to sharing celebs look-alikes called ‘Same de la Same’ created by Freddy Slivinski, Thedistin will in this article share with our cherished readers some regular people and their celebrity lookalikes and the what others think about them.
1. Post Malone and look-alike Postyornick.
“I’m a huge fan of Post Malone, so looking like him is amazing! Majority of people i meet ask if I’m Post Malone or related to him. I have even been asked for a picture in public, it’s crazy! I can wait to meet him one day and take picture with him”, Postornick told the celeb lookalike IG page .
To checkout more from Post Malone’s lookalike on Instagram, click here.
2. Ed Sheeran and lookalike, Ed Sheeran Double from Germany.
“In work as a double of Ed Sheeran here in Germany. It’s crazy because I can’t even go shopping in peace. Everyone recognises me, no matter where I go, people want to take pictures with me. So far I’ve already travelled to 12 countries because of the double work, It’s amazing”, Ed Sheeran Double revealed.
3. Barack Obama and lookalike Reggie Brown
“Being able to portray such an incredible, historic figure has changed my life in so many ways. I’ve performed on stages, starred in commercials, movies. Tv and viral videos and got to share a lot of it with my family and friends”, Reggie Brown says.
4. Kim Jong-un and his lookalike
“Looking like an asshole has been one of the best things that have happened to me. People shock and horrified for the first 10 seconds then usually laughter. However some people never move to the second phrase.”
Checkout Kim Jon-Un lookalike’s Instagram handle here.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo and his lookalike
“I never saw it by myself till the moment I was invited by Cristiano himself personal for a job commercial in Madrid, we had a great meeting and he was really excited and surprised that I look like him that much”.
Checkout more pictures from CR7’s lookalike on Instagram here.
6. Princess Meghan Markle and her lookalike
“I’m currently a flight attendant and ever since she was on Suite people would tell me I look like her. When she married Prince Harry it intensified, People stare at me and smile a lot, they stop and tell me I look like the new Princess Meghan Markle”.
Checkout the Instagram account of Meghan Markle’s lookalike here.
7. Bruce Willis and his lookalike
“People always say to me “has anybody ever told you that you look like Bruce Willis?” I say nope, you are the first one haha but this happens to me all the time. I also double for Bruce, just finished up on a film called Breach. It’s awesome to double him, he is a really nice guy”.
Checkout more pictures from Bruce Willis’ lookalike here.
8. Charlie Chaplin and his lookalike, Marcelo Scoppio
“SInce 2006 I imitate Charlie Chapline as Little Tramp at events and parties. I dedicate myself everywhere to improve my characterization and performance. The people are delighted when them see me and I give them a big hug”
Checkout more pictures of Charlie Chapline’s lookalike here.
9. Sylvester Stallone (Rambo) and his lookalike Jade Roberts
“I get stares all the time. When I was filming as Sylvester Stallone in the movie Thalasso in France, a young man and his family wanted autograph and photos in Paris airport. This has happened since “Rocky” came out in 1976″.
Checkout more photos of Rambo’s lookalike here.
10. Rihanna and her lookalike, Rose Cohen
“Being an impersonator of someone you love and admire so much is an unmeasurable honor, and it takes a lot dedication to do the work that my idol deserves, but seeing the emotion in the eyes during the show makes it all worth”, Cohenrose, Rihanna’s lookalike told the IG lookalike page.
For more photos of Rihanna’s lookalike on Instagram, click here.
Below are the remaining 90 pictures of celebs and their clones. P.S, swipe left and/or right to hear their stories and also have access to their Instagram accounts.
11. Jason Momoa (prideofgypsies) and his clone
12. Johnny Depp and his lookalike from Israel
13. Craig Daniel Bond and lookalike Max Frais
14. Emmy Stone and her lookalike Tima Papp
15. Jason Statham and his lookalike, Besnik Tafallari
16. Angelina Jolie and lookalike Melwood
17. Childish Gambino and lookalike Dathanthigpin
18. Kate Moss Agency and her lookalike
19. Brad Pitto and lookalike
20. Kelly Rowland and her lookalike, Gabrielle Navarro
21. Will Smith and his lookalike
22. Lady Gaga and her lookalike, Lallie Burns
23. Simon Cowell and his lookalike
24. Mr. T and lookalike
25. Oprah Winfrey and her lookalike
26. Kim Kardashian and her lookalike, Jennifer Janelle
27. Hugh Jackman and clone, Hollywood Wolverine
28. Britney Spear and her lookalike
29. Brayan Cranston and his lookalike
30. Robby Williams and lookalike, Tony
31. Rick Grimes and his lookalike, Cecil
32. Mariah Carey and her doppelganger
33. Samuel Jackson and his lookalike, Elliot Branch
34. Selena Gomez and her clone, Lara Valentini
35. Bruno Mars and lookalike, Jonny Mattos
36. Shakira and her lookalike, Shaki Becca
37. Tom Cruise and lookalike from California
38. Morgan Freeman and his lookalike
39. Alvaro Morte and his lookalike, Joshua Hansen
40. Justin Timberland and his lookalike
Watch the video below are strangers tell their celebrity lookalikes;